Saturday, July 16, 2016

July Bike Ride - 16,17th July 2016

Well hello everyone! Greetings to fellow bikers and pillion riders. 

This is the first time, I am blogging so I apologize for all the errors I know I am going to make from here on so please be patient and understanding thanks.

Last Saturday, I drove to Jog Fall. And my palnned route for this ride was -- Bangalore - Jog Falls - Murdeshwar - Gokarna - Sahasaralinga - Bangalore.  Forecasters promised rain, so I prepared for that as well and around faced 6hrs rain during ride. My moto always - Ride Hard, Ride Safe.

I started my ride from Bangalore at 0800 AM and my first destination was Jog Fall. I reached there in 4 stops with lots of beautiful scene greenery wise and my bike (Avenger 220s Cruise) is behaving ultimate as usual. Once I reached Jog falls, rain started that I expected and quickly I get my rain shield. I always try to ride HARD and SAFE. After visit Jog Falls, now next destination was Murdeshwar, where I already booked hotel (R.N.S. Highway Hotel) and I reached there at 1930 and checked in, after took some rest, I got for temple in night only and it is very near to my hotel almost 2 KM only then took dinner and go for sleep early, as I need to start early next day.

Jog Falls


Murdeshwar Temple
Murdeshwar Temple




Sunday morning after having breakfast, start my ride to Gokarna and I reached there around at 1400, spent some time there, took tea and then move forward to Sahasralinga which is almost 100 KM from Gokarna via Sirsi. Ride is going on very smooth, I feel fresh, no tiredness, road was awesome, very greenry. At 1600, I reached Sahasralinga and had a talk with Pandit Ji, he told me the history of this place, after 1 hr agian I started my ride. Now, its time to complete the ride and I was riding back to Bangalore. Around 11PM, I reached Nelmangla and took my last tea.
Sahasaralinga


Temple @ Gokarna Beach
Rest @ Gokarna Beach


On the way to Sirsi



I always try to speak and appericate my bike for its performance and I treated as one of the my best friend.


Thanks,
KK

1 comment:

  1. Nice ride dost...looking forward to read about golden quadrilateral..😊

    ReplyDelete