Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Bangalore - Hyderabad - Vijayawada - Bangalore Bike Ride

Hello everyone! Greetings to fellow bikers and pillion riders.

This is something that I want to try again in future, 24 Hrs Ride.



Last Saturday (23rd July 2016), I drove to Hyderabad. And my planned route for this ride was -- Bangalore - Hyderabad  - Vijayawada - Tirupati - Bangalore.  And I tried to complete this ride within 24 hrs, but due to route/road, I took 25 hrs to complete this in which I drove around 1600 KMs.

I started my ride from Bangalore at 0200 PM and my first destination was Hyderabad. I reached there in 6 stops with lots of beautiful scene greenery wise and my bike (Avenger 220s Cruise) is behaving ultimate as usual.

In Hyderabad, my target destination was only Charminar and I reached at 10:15 PM and when I was leaving Charminar, stuck in traffic and around 1Hr took to get out from the Hyderabad. At 11:15PM, refuel my tank and moving forward to Vijayawada.  And near Devenahalli, I refuel my tank and petrol pump owner talked to me and ask about my details like which group I belong, ride destination etc. And he invited me and Bangalore Bikers group to visit petrol pump on 15th August on flag hosting which is scheduled at 0830 AM, I really thanks to him for inviting us.



Around 0230 AM, I feel little sleepy and not able to find any tea shop on highway. Finally got one Thela and decided to take rest on bike. Took 2 cups of tea and put my bike on center stand and took rest around 20 minutes.

Rest@bike@my bed


Ride is going on and I reached Vijayawada in morning at 0430 AM and I visit Prakasam Barrage and get out from the Vijayawada at 0515 AM and now it’s time to ride back to Bangalore via Tirupati. I took tea and after 15 min rest continue my ride towards Bangalore.


Prakasam Barrage Side 1

Prakasam Barrage Side 2

Feeling good and took 2-3 times coconut water, riding and riding, guiding myself for my riding, communicating himself and going on…

After a good ride, I reached Bangalore at 0300 PM and as I am riding SOLO but not exactly solo because I always try to speak and appreciate my bike for its performance and I treated as one of the best friend.

My future target is Bangalore – Mumbai – Bangalore in 24Hrs.

RIDE HARD, RIDE SAFE.

Thanks,

KK

No comments:

Post a Comment